Sunday, September 4, 2016

So the summer is over and it’s back to business, as usual.  I’m such an island girl, as long as I’m on the beach on an island somewhere – I’m good.   This summer I stayed close to home, but the beach and the waves will forever be on my mind.  To me, it’s the most relaxing place in the world to be.  The air is fresh and crisp.  You can hear the waves crashing on the beach and then there’s the sand.  I love it all. 




I purchased the most amazing sign for my sun room.  It says, “You can shake the sand from your shoes, but it will never leave your soul”.  Absolutely –awesome.  When I’m beach-side, I have the clearest head.  Some of my best plans and goals come to me when I’m there.  In a few months, the streets will be covered with snow.  It’s wonderful for about two-minutes, if you’re inside and peeking out the window.  If you’re out in the elements – it has nightmare potential.  All winter long all I can think about is thank God the sand is in my soul.  Summer will come again and guess where this diva will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment