Friday, September 16, 2016





It’s so nice to get out with the girlfriends once in a while.  It’s great to catch up, getting all the dets (details) from them.  Everybody is so busy these days, we rarely get a chance to hang out.  I’m always so excited to hear, who went back to school, that wonderful vaca or the plans to purchase a new house.  Exciting stuff.  Then there’s the not so good news, who got divorced, who’s been in and out of the hospital and who died.  We all know how important it is to support our girls during these painful and trying times.  I know this is all a part of life, but knowing that doesn’t make it any easier to deal with does it?


I need my girls to be around for a long time.  At least as long as they could be, so we all have to do a better job of taking care of ourselves, so that we would be.  I not only want them to live a long life, but live a long life with quality.  So I challenged my girlfriends, the few that I have.  On a side note, it’s amazing how that number drops as the years go on.  People move away or just get caught up in their lives.  There is the occasional falling out.  Anyway, getting back to my original thought, I challenged my girlfriends to meet me around the track three times a week.   Exercising plays a big role in our overall health.  Did you know that it helps with memory and improve your ability to learn?  It also reduces stress and helps you get a better night’s sleep.  Did you know it helps you to live longer and have more energy as well?  Who couldn’t use more energy.  You’ll look better and feel better, the list could go on and on.

It doesn’t matter what state or country your best girl is living in, she could jump on the track or in the park at the same time you do.  And yes, you all could catch up on all the dets at that time.  Well, truthfully speaking, if you haven’t exercised for a while and you’re getting back into the game like I am, you might want to hold off on the catch up convo.  You’ll need that time to breath – no shade I’m in the same boat.  But before you know it, we’ll all be fit and fabulous Diva and then let the conversation begin…




Comment, can't wait to here from you=)


No comments:

Post a Comment