Wednesday, September 7, 2016




Don’t you just love it when people tell you, you can’t do something.  I don’t know about you, but it makes me smile inside.  Stated best in Beyone’s lyrics, I think to myself, “You must not know about me”.  I’m built for the challenge and I’m highly motivated, no - excited to try.  I’m confident that I can run my race and you best believe I will. 

Do you realize how powerful positive thinking is?  You tap into powers greater than yourself when you have faith and couple that with works.  I’ve heard of so many cases of people in the hospital who got better because they wouldn’t accept any other report.  People who greatly improved their life condition because they refuse to settle for less.

What we have going for us, is what we believe we can do and the effort we are willing to put into it, to get it done.  Do I think that you can, will yourself to be a doctor, Diva please!  That like everything else takes preparation and dedication.  I do believe, that if you want something bad enough, whatever it is – including being a doctor, you can do it if… you are willing to do what it takes to get there.  The problem is most people want to win the race, but no one wants to run it –let alone train six hours a day to prepare for it, change our diet, and our lifestyle.  Life simply don’t work that way – at least not for most of us. 


Sacrifices must be made, but the reward for that sacrifice is, you will have done exactly what you set out to do.  With each accomplishment, you will be further motivated to reach the next.  Your goal could be as simple as, I’m going to Italy in two years.  If you really mean it, and you're prepared to do what it takes to get there, you will.  When you get there, girl send me a postcard.

Follow me or leave a comment.  I can't wait to hear from you.

1 comment: