Sunday, September 18, 2016



How do you feel about your girlfriend dating your X?  Even worse, your girlfriend or other relative trying to speak to your Ex-husband.  I can’t imagine what that must feel like, but I am certain it can’t feel good.  In my opinion, the girl code needs to be honored.  You don’t date your sister’s ex-husband, girlfriends X anybody.  There are plenty men in the world, go find another.

I can only speak for myself when I say, women have to carry themselves as such.  Don’t cheapen your worth by picking up your girlfriends leftovers.  Ladies have to get to the point where we are not so willing to let ourselves get played.  Relationships that start off this way usually end up the same way.  I think it’s important to always treat others the way you want to be treated, especially when it comes to personal relationships.  Besides, who wants to be that rebound chic, it’s not a good look.


 So the next time a friends X gives you a call to see how you’re doing Diva, say “I’m fine, I prefer you don’t call though – no offense – take care.  Goodbye.”  






Feel free to share your thoughts, I can't wait to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment