Wednesday, October 26, 2016



There are so many ways to live your life.  I choose to live fabulous.  It really is okay to live your life the way you want to live.  We don’t need anyone’s permission on how we choose to live.  This is very important to note because there will be people who act as if you need to run any changes you make by them. You may choose as a courtesy, to share goals with family members or friends – that is your choice. Do you have to run things past your neighbor or colleagues – again your choice.  There is a difference between telling someone what I am going to do and asking them.  Sometimes that distinction is not realized.

There are some instances when you may need a conversation with a spouse about things simply because your life partners – hopefully he’ll be supportive.  I’m not talking about a new dress, or how you choose to wear your hair – I think every diva can handle that.  There will be situations as you pursue your fabulous lifestyle that may require a careful, agreed upon, thought-out plan. For example, going back to school if you have young children will require a meeting of the minds.  People that love you will help you make good decisions that keep you happy and help you reach your goals.

People who verbally or none verbally show their disapproval (disrespectfully) on how you live, what you choose to wear and other choices you may make, could easily end up in the non-factor category.  If you are making good choices for yourself and dressing well, you are in a good place – stay there.  The one thing you need to realize is, if you didn’t ask for an opinion, there really is no reason to care what they think, especially if they are showing their disapproval in a rude way.  People who are in your circle should be supportive.  What’s funny is, it usually is the person with no fashion sense, no sense at all that has the strongest negative opinion. We are so far away from the junior high school bullying situation of yesteryear.  It would be advantageous for this person to focus on her wonderful life and leave yours alone.  Unfortunately, this type of person never worries about themselves.  They are often too busy worrying about everyone else. When you improve your life and others refuse to, some folks may get annoyed by your growth and development.  This is their problem, not yours – don’t worry about it.  Live your life girl and if you choose to be fabulous you are in good company.  Do everything as much as is in your power to move forward in your life in a positive way – that is what divas do.

Girls just want to have fun is a true statement.  I love to joke and be silly – a good laugh is therapy for the soul.  Going on walks clears my head, nonsense is filed away and peace takes over.  I love music and writing go figure, I’m a blogger.  =)  I believe that there is a time and a place for everything.  I just love dressing for formal occasions.  When I’m at work I dress professionally.  I love clothes, bags, etc. So that’s an easy and fun move for me.  I focus on my job and do the best job that I can.  When I’m at home oh you know I throw the sweats on, but yes they're cute too. What’s fabulous about my life is, I choose to live it my way.  I’m the architect of this building and I definitely have plans.  


Living fabulous is living rich and I don’t mean with money, although currency has its benefits.  I’m speaking strictly about quality of life.  Make every moment count diva, we only get one life.  There is a big world to explore out there.  There are people we need to meet that we don’t know yet. There are friendships we need to form and experiences we need to have.  So yes, I choose to live fabulous, I choose to enjoy my life, and you should too.  I choose, and I make no apologies for that.  Can I get an amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment