Thursday, January 25, 2018





The art of compromise.  There are so many times when I know my prospective on a particular issue is right and I’d like to scream it from the rooftops.  Okay, I know, too dramatic.  I’d like to make sure it’s heard and understood – better?  Okay.  There are times when compromise is necessary in certain areas of relationships, work etc.  But there are those times in particular when there can be no compromise because the issue is so personal and so important, that to compromise would mean not being your authentic self and literally changing what is good, beneficial and important to you.  That’s where divas draw the line.

If you want to choose dinner in or out, you got that.  Want to turn the garage into a bat cave?  Okay, tell Robin I said hello.  But if you are asking me to change my religion or my believe system, you may as well be asking me to beam you up and call you Scottie.  It’s simply not going to happen and why pray tell would you want me to?  How can you ask a person to change who they are if it’s not for the better?  How do you determine what is better for me?  How do you think you know better than I do what is better for me?  Understand that if something is good, wholesome and wonderful and genuine, anything less would be a step back.  And who is going to do that, not this diva – for sure? 

Everyone has to choose their own path.  If you are on it you already know, there are choices to be had.  I can only speak for myself when I say, I want the best for me which includes living my best life.  So unless you are coming with a better way to do that.  I no understande’ English.


Striving for excellence – be about it and recognize it when you see it.  Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment