Monday, January 22, 2018




Guess what guys…..I’ve written a book.  Yes, I did.  The book is one in the series of Diva Living Today books.  I wanted by blog readers to be the first to get the dets.  The first book is entitled “Diva Get Your Life!”  And, as you can imagine, it is all about getting your life together and living it well.  The book should be published in a few months, and I am so excited.  It’s just another way I get to share my philosophy on living well with all of you.  If you love my Diva Living Today blog, you’re going to love the book.  In the book I get the opportunity to share some of my life experiences and lend some advice about just how to go about living your best life.  I’ll show you all the promo’s don’t worry diva, you are definitely in the loop.
                             

I’m also starting my YouTube channel to push girl power, even that further.  For those of you who always ask how I do what I do, you can come along for the ride.  I’ll definitely keep you posted when the book is launched and where you can find it, as well as all my public events going forward.  I do have a few private events scheduled and will share pics etc. Once the company events are over.  It will begin in about four months.  This is the beginning of an awesome journey.  You have been reading my blog for the past two years, so we have been on this journey together.  Cheers to women living their best life.  I look, so forward to continue riding this train – with you.  All aboard!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment