Wednesday, January 31, 2018





As a child, I loved the Merry-go-round as an adult not so much.  Going around the same way, in the same place seems a bit redundant.  Can I just end up somewhere different?  It’s like watching Batman and Robin.  Even as a child, I was so sick of the same bat time, same bat channel.  Those of you who grew up watching this show know exactly what I mean.  Batman would get caught by the bad guy and just before he gets dipped in hot boiling oil or being tossed off the tallest roof in Gotham City, the show would end there for the night.  The last thing we would hear, is:  Will batman escape this dastardly plot, stay tuned, same bat time, same bat channel.  Now, I’m not a violent person, but after two years of batman escaping, even I wanted him to get his bat toes dipped into the boiling oil.  Why, because at some point, I really just needed it to end.  How many lives did this bat person have anyway, my goodness.  All jokes aside.  It is simply time to change the ending of your story. 


How can we do the same thing year in, year out and not want to scream, get me off of this merry-go-round.  It’s necessary, even healthy to make a change.  I don’t know what that change may need to be for you, but I am certain it needs to happen.  It could be as simple as changing your haircut or color and as complex as going back to school or changing careers.  Whatever it is, promise me that you will embrace the change you need in your life to move forward, and do it.  It is all about the change.  Go for it Diva!  Unlike Batman, we only have one life not twenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment