Tuesday, January 9, 2018




For a moment, I wondered what I would write about today.  What could I say to encourage women, to support women, to ensure they understand it’s important to enjoy their life journey?  Walking in your truth came to me.  It’s the single most important thing that any diva could do.  In a world where so many people work really hard to make you believe they are something that they are not, speaking and living your truth could not be more important.

There are so many people that do a certain thing, buy a certain thing, and act a certain way, just so everyone around them can think they are somebody that they really aren’t.  It would seem to me that if what they are trying to look like is so important, shouldn’t it be worth the work to really be that person?  Everybody wants instant gratification.  I want to be, I immediately am. 


Divas know, it doesn’t work that way.  It takes time, reflection, experience, planning and training to be the best you.  You can never be your best you, if you don’t accept and acknowledge where you are.  You will never fix a problem that you’re acting like you don't have.  Live your truth, and then, if you don’t like it – change it.  That’s what diva do.  It’s time to diva up girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment