Wednesday, August 24, 2016

A few years ago, my girlfriend called me and said, “Let’s go to Paris and England.”  I thought, no way.  Of course I immediately began to calculate in my head what the cost could be.  “Let me think about it,” I replied.   Without saying no, I was looking for a way out.  I spoke to my sisters, children and some of my other friends.  I shared the idea with a few of my colleagues at work also.  I was certain that someone would agree with me that it just cost too much.   Instead, everybody thought it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I should go for it.  Listening to my circle of peeps and after much thought and contemplation, my let me think about it turned into, let’s start planning, we’re going to Paris!




It was a wonderful experience and sometimes you just need to fly away You need time to enjoy what the world has to offer.  Everybody at some point need time to clear their mind and have fun.  What happened in Paris and England, what I experienced there, was wonderful.  However, what I was even more pleased about was that I did not miss the opportunity to get on that plan and go – it was a good decision.  Whenever we make a good decision – we know it.  Take advantage of a temporary adventure and experience something brand new, it is priceless.  Divas with a little bit of help, eventually learn to embrace the moment and go for the gusto.  

No comments:

Post a Comment