Saturday, November 19, 2016

HOW TO LOOK EXPENSIVE & CLASSY WHEN YOU ARE BROKE!




Okay, so I don't necessarily agree with everything, especially the title, "How to look expensive and classy when you are broke.”  In my opinion, a more appropriate title would be, Dressing Classy on a Budget. I would prefer that the person work on themselves, complete their education and not suffer through being broke. 

Diva's and the word broke can't be used in the same sentence, honey.  Divas are about it.  If some crises took place and I’m short on cash, trust and believe looking classy is the last thing that would be on my mind.  Getting back on my financial track would be priority number uno.  Divas work hard for what they want.  I prefer to think that everyone can dress classy, if they know how to shop, where to shop, and how to pull some cute looks together. With that said, I like her style, she has a true sensibility of fashion.  That's why she's on Diva Living Today, so go ahead, take a look.  She has a few really good tips.  Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment