Thursday, October 19, 2017




So many people are struggling with being true to themselves or anyone else for that matter.  What they are doing and what they are saying do not line up.  For example, if you say you are focusing on saving, but you are shopping every day, there is a disparity.  Or you say that you are vegan, but you’re eating big Macs from McDonalds, I don’t get.  Whoever you are and whatever you do, it’s best to own it. 

It simply makes so much more sense to be who you say you are.  I don’t understand the need to live on Fantasy Island.  Can I keep it real divas?  I tend to prefer to deal with people who are real.  People who are honest with themselves and speak the truth about their direction.  I’m not asking for any information, but if you are going to give it to me, I prefer it not be misinformation.


Don’t get me wrong, I am all for trying to do better, but if you are not there yet, it’s better to be honest about it. Matter of fact, why speak on it at all.  If we can’t be honest with ourselves, who can we be honest with.  Life is less confusing when we do what we say and say what we mean.  Let’s keep it real.


No comments:

Post a Comment