Wednesday, October 11, 2017






Have you ever thought about making one relaxing spot in your home?  What about a themed room.  It’s absolutely delicious.  I just completed what I happily named “my beach room”.  It’s perfect.  I love the beach and it’s my relaxing go to spot.   But unfortunately, there’s no going to the beach in the middle of the winter.  So, I took the beach home.  I decorated my beach room with seashells and sand, a collection of rocks and pebbles.  I have the most amazing picture of a turtle on my wall.  A fabulous boat I decorated especially for the occasion.  Everything about the space, including my collection of twigs and sea glass makes me feel so at home, I don’t know why I didn’t think of doing this before.  It’s the most relaxing place in my home and I spend so much time there. 


There is nothing like a diva sanctuary and every diva must have one.  Think about what that may look like for you and begin your “project relaxation” girl.  It could be a corner of a room or an entire room.  Take your time and make it a space worth living in.  Enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment