Saturday, November 4, 2017




Why is it that people are so sneaky and dishonest?  Am I just an idiot magnet?  No matter what type of business I’m looking for a professional to assist with, I often get that one person you can’t trust to save your life.  I do my due diligence, check references etc. Who wrote their references, their sister?  I had the real estate agent from hell, the doctor from Elm Street, met Jason when trying to get my car serviced.  I often wonder is there anybody out there that care enough about anything to do it right.  And, can I not be taken to the cleaners so you can make 200% profit.

I miss the days when your word and a handshake was all that was needed.  If you hired a professional they had such pride in their work and reputation that you benefited with an excellent job as a side result.  Is it just me or have you noticed that business is now about, “how much of your money can I take for nothing”.  All I’m asking is that professionals act like professionals and have a code of ethic, do the job I’m paying them to do well and at a reasonable price.  Really diva, is that too much to ask of people?  Can everyone not have the car salesman mentality? 


I guess until we revisit the golden days, I’ll just have to review every deal microscopically.  It’s annoying but it’s a must.  We can all benefit from every service deal if we remember that honesty is still the best policy and karma, well – let’s just say – she’s less than a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment