Tuesday, November 21, 2017




I started a tradition a few years ago of buying myself a gift at Christmas time.  I wanted to share why I started this practice with all of you.  Well diva, every year at Christmas time we purchase gifts for our friends and love ones.  Why?  Because we want them to know that we love them and we are thinking of them during this wonderful holiday season.  It’s our hope that our small token of love will bring them joy and happiness.

I purchase a gift for myself each Christmas for the same reason.  It’s a, "Hey diva, I appreciate you and all that you do" gift.  Of course you can buy yourself anything you want at any time.  But if you are like me, you’re counting those pennies, so that won’t happen very often.  But around the holidays, it’s a wonderful time to treat yourself.  You’re already in the store shopping for all the fav people on your list, just add yourself to that list diva and keep it movin’.

We have no difficulty showing others that we love them, so we shouldn’t have any difficulty with the concept of self-love.  As we enter this holiday season, I want to wish everyone happy holiday.  Live Life on Purpose Ladies, smooches.




No comments:

Post a Comment