Tuesday, April 25, 2017



Vacation is calling and I must go.  Where, you ask?  It doesn't really matter where.  When time off rolls around, it will be a wonderful experience based on my vaca needs.  Sometimes it could be an island paradise, sometimes Virginia Beach, other times a local hotel or even at home. 

The only thing that matters when I go on vaca, is that I get what I need and do what I want.  Actually, it’s more like don’t do anything.  I’ve been to Paris and England, the West Indies and a few local spots.  Sometimes the best vaca of all is right in my own bed – go figure.  It’s like…sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t.  Sometimes you want to be a tourist, other times you’re in beach bum mode and then there is relax on 2000.

As you plan your vaca, decide what you need and do that.  If you have to consider the wishes of other family members, then make sure you at least have one day off to do you.  Chillin’ 2000.  Divas need R&R too you know.  Luv the kids, but it’s not just about them…hello, can I get an AMEN.




No comments:

Post a Comment