Wednesday, April 19, 2017



So if you have been following my posts, you know I wrote an article about the fabu new look of fitbit.  Well, there is more.  So my daughter purchased one and created a few group challenges.  Everyone that she invites to this group has fitbit and can compete against each other to see who has the most steps at the end of the challenge.  You can literally see each group members step total.  This particular one is for a week.  The software comments about the race, much like texting, but you also get to add your own texts as well. 

You can cheer on a buddy or simply talk smack, which is, of course, what I like to do.  I constantly threaten to dethrone the queen (person with the highest score) or threaten to win even if it mean my feet falling off.  All in fun, of course.  The wonderful thing about this is, it forces you to be accountable for the goal you set and if you are a competitive person like I am, you will certainly….get to steppin’


There is no down side.  You’ll make a few new friends, have fun and be encouraged to run or walk you race.  So diva’s if you haven’t joined a group yet, you're missing out.  Join the fun, walk to good health.  


No comments:

Post a Comment