Saturday, January 14, 2017



I’m moving back to a family photo album.  Like most people, a lot of my family pics are on Facebook and other social media.  I thought to myself, suppose Facebook goes down or away.  Same thing with books online, what if all that stuff went away.  It really won’t matter if it’s the government’s decision or a system crash, we could technically be out of the loop for a while or forever.  Let’s face it, worse things have happened. We and our parents have lived through crashing economies and all kinds of political mayhem and madness.

Hence my favorite hardcover books are going nowhere and my family album, let’s just say I’m loading it up as we speak.  My family memories are irreplaceable, so having a hard copy of our experiences is priceless. There are fabu family albums made by Cynthia Rowley.  Cynthia Rowley has become one of my fav designers for lots of stuff.  A bought a picture frame made by her the other day – to die for.


The wonderful thing about having a family photo album you can touch is, you can look at it whenever you want without turning on your computer and you can share it with family and friends. And when you have one as fabulous as mine, just having it sit there is a fashion statement – serious it’s so cute.  So having pics on line is a backup now, my pics are looking lovely in their new home.  



No comments:

Post a Comment